Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Channel lineup guide not working on internet

Regular Visitor

Channel lineup guide not working on internet

Internet site "http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings?cmpid=FCST_topnav_tvlistings#" has not been working for several days it says "sorry were working on problem" is the site down or is it something with my google chrome browser.

Problem Solver

Re: Channel lineup guide not working on internet

Using google chrome here, your link worked for me.  Have you tried another browser?

Your local area?  Massachusetts here.

ciao, bj

Regular Visitor

I've tried 3 different browsers with the same result. It does not recognize any zip code I put in.

Problem Solver

I'm sorry I don't know what to offer as a solution.  I can tell you tho, what system I have and how I've accessed the tv guide.

desktop hp pavilion computer, Win 7 - IE 11 & chrome browsers.  No X1 -- No Win 10--  

Last evening, I did check out my Samsung tablet,chrome browser, I was able to access the guide.  

I don't know what else to offer, hopefully someone with more knowledge will assist.

ciao, bj

New Poster

The problem appears to be related to xfinities or some other cookies and temporary internet files and websites. Try deleting or cleaning out these two groups:

Temporary Internet files and website files and Cookies and Website Data.

Doing that restored the Xfinity program guide in both Chrome and IE. 

However the fix is not permanent. The problem will repeat itself after an unknown period of time, when you will need to clean out the two above. Comcast needs to fix whatever it is storing in its cookies so there is a permanent fix to this issue.

Also the wrong time zone notice may be related to the above.

Regular Visitor

Thanks for your reply. I tried your suggestions of clearing all cache, history, etc. on all 3 browsers on my computer but the trouble is still the same. Also the time zone on my computer is correct. I still get the message "We could not find any service providers for that ZIP Code. Please try a different 5-digit U.S.Postal Code." for any zip code I put in.

New Poster

Sorry that didn't work for you. I've done it twice now with good results. I hope Comcast fixes this issue because it is a pain. Maybe someone else can come up with a solution.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation