Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Channel Guide on PC

New Poster

Channel Guide on PC

On my previous version on the channel guide I could hover over a channel and make it a favorite so I did not have to go through the whole list when looking for a program. How do I set favorites on the Xfinity list that shows on my PC now.

New Poster

Re: Channel Guide on PC

They've also removed the 'remote tune' feature which allowed you to change the channels on your TV by clicking on the channel within the listings in your browser. Apparently they think that jacking up rates and removing services is the way to do business. I have chatted with 4 reps about this and will now be calling.
Frequent Visitor

FBT1 wrote:

On my previous version on the channel guide I could hover over a channel and make it a favorite so I did not have to go through the whole list when looking for a program. How do I set favorites on the Xfinity list that shows on my PC now.

/cue the crickets

Goodbye functional channel guide. Hello dysfunctional channel guide.

Regular Visitor

This happend to me, too.  When the pc menu asked if I wanted to try the new tv menu I always said no, then a couple days ago it didn't have the option to say no it just displayed the new menu.  I have lost my favorites on my pc and my default settings on the tv is no longer favorites, only all channels.  The only filter options on the new menu are all channels and HD.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation