Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Channel 550 HBO East not in HD (NFL NETWORK)

Contributor

Channel 550 HBO East not in HD (NFL NETWORK)

Channel 550 aka HBO East is not in HD for me.  I am in the Seattle Area.  All the good programs come LIVE on HBO East before HBO West.  I don't want to wait 3 hours to watch the replay on HBO West.  There is a rival provider that has all the HBO Channels available in HD.

Can i order live pay per view events in HD or do i have to wait 3 hours to watch it in HD?

Does Comcast offer NFL Network?  I see NFL RedZone but not NFL network... can anyone confirm?

Contributor

Channel 550 HBO East not HD

Channel 550 aka HBO East is not HD however HD West is.  If it helps, I live in the Seattle area.  The reason this bothers me so much, is that majority of the programming/boxing fights happen on HD East before HD West.  The event/show replays on HD West however, I want to watch the boxing/program live in HD.  I don't want to wait 3 hours and watch the replay on HD West.  Anyone in seattle notice this issue or is bothered by this issue?  I know a rival provider who has all the HBO channels in HD...

Official Employee

Re: Channel 550 HBO East not in HD (NFL NETWORK)

Hello Waqas1, I show that "HBO East" is only provided in SD on channel #550 and #1802 in your area. "NFL Network" can be found in HD on channel #418 and #1215 in your area with our Digital Starter package. If you would like to upgrade your current package so that you can receive "NFL Network" in HD please go online and click (shop/upgrade), you can't add just one channel unless it is a premium channel like HBO. You would have to change your current plan to a qualifying TV package that contains "NFL Network". 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation