Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Ceton Comcast -- Channels missing - Panama City FL

Frequent Visitor

Ceton Comcast -- Channels missing - Panama City FL

For the third time in as many months some of my channels on my Ceton/Cable Card home theater PC are missing from the channel map. Specifically HD Channels 412 (Velocity) 431 (ABC) and 433 (CBS) - there may be others missing but these three are especially bad since I record them all the time.

As best I can tell the channel map is being downloaded wrong. Does ANYONE know how to contact tech support for this.

The Cable Card phone number is no longer in service and sends you to regular support. If they send out a tech, he's not going to be any help - they never are as they're not trained on Cable Card systems. Their standard answer is to swap out the Cable Card and leave... which never fixes anything, but causes me a lot of work resetting my system. HELP if you can, please...

If need be, I may change to another cable company to see if they're more responsive to problems like this...

Official Employee

Re: Ceton Comcast -- Channels missing - Panama City FL

Hello subslr88. I can help get your cable card pairing corrected to tune the correct channels for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation