Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Capadocia missing English subtitles!

New Poster

Capadocia missing English subtitles!

Capadocia HBO on demand some episodes are missing English subtitles and s1 ep4 will not play at all! I've seen on this site these exact same issues were reported in 2013, by several people! "Joe" from Comcast states that the issues were resolved? Joe that is NOT correct! It's now 2016 and three years later and the ISSUES HAVE NOT BEEN RESOLVED! This is ridiculous and shows how much Comcast/Xfinity values their customers and the services we pay for! It'd be really nice if after three years these issues could finally be fixed!
Problem Solver

Re: Capadocia missing English subtitles!

Have you tried  www.hbogo.com.    

I'm able to view and see the English subtitle for S1 E4.  Using chrome browser.

New Poster

Re: Capadocia missing English subtitles!

I'm talking about HBO on demand. Only some episodes in s1 have subtitles. S1 ep4 will not play at all on demand. I just came across this show tonight. I was browsing through all the different series on HBO on demand and found it. I tried to watch and came across these issues. I looked on here and i seen people post from 2013 about the exact same problems. Three years later and the same problems still exist, ep4 not playing, subtitles missing on different episodes. I seen a comment from "Joe from Comcast" saying the issues were resolved, however that is not the case! Thanks i appreciate your help and I'll definitely try hbo.go using chrome for the several episodes missing subtitles and ep 4 as well. It's just ridiculous because i should be able to watch them on HBO on demand.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation