Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Cannot watch Election Results - Getting An Antenna.

Regular Contributor

Cannot watch Election Results - Getting An Antenna.

The only way to watch anything is to get an antenna TV. I do not have a cable box and only have access to the website TV. The Website TV does not and HAS NEVER WORKED, from the very first beta test roll out at least 4 or more years ago.

First there was the "Not on home network error" that plagued all users for 4 or more years. Then when they changed the interface and rudely deleted everyone's queue, they changed the error to The now infamous error message "We are connecting you to your new entertainment experience." Which connects you to nothing let alone anything entertaining. (except for those who find three white flickering dots to be entertaining.)

This system is not only currently unusable it has mostly been unusable for it's entire existence. It looks like I will be getting used to antenna TV. I will also discuss with other household members who do have cable boxes the idea of getting rid of TV services from comcast altogether. We have amazon prime I think that gets us something with firestick, for those who want sports. Everything else is mostly on antenna TV.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation