Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Cannot "Schedule your DVR" from PC all day today 9-25-16

New Poster

Cannot "Schedule your DVR" from PC all day today 9-25-16

"Schedule your DVR" link goes somewhere elase and seems there is no way to schedule a DVR from PC

New Poster

Re: Cannot "Schedule your DVR" from PC all day today 9-25-16

This is the same issue I am having.  I tried chatting online with someone at Comcast, but they were no help at all.

Frequent Visitor

I didn't see your post and created a new one (with more detail and my assumptions)  here:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Non-X1-Service/Online-DVR-Manager-No-Longer-Works-for-Non-X1-Customers/...

Contributor

samwhiskey wrote:

"Schedule your DVR" link goes somewhere elase and seems there is no way to schedule a DVR from PC

Your problem seems similar to many who are experiencing difficulties in their viewing experience since the new portal was introduced. You will find these discussions in the main feeback thread for that

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-o...

Contributor

It is another part of the recent upgrade, seems that Comcast took all of their online options and consolidated them into a single app that only has the functions that were shared by all of the apps previously, to create a more robust experience. Robust as in "able to withstand or overcome adverse conditions" like the feedback Comcast is recieving over this "upgrade"

Frequent Visitor

Same here.  Not sure why they had to change a working system for this piece of BS.

Regular Visitor

This is ridculous!  No way to schedule shows to be recorded on DVR via PC.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 7 in conversation