Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Cannot access ESPN via xfinity live

New Poster

Cannot access ESPN via xfinity live

I have tried going both through espn3.com (redirects to watchespn.com) as well as through the xfinity.com webpage.   Any time i try to load any espn channel, espn3, espn, espn2, i get an error code 310 message and cannot load the stream.

I did a search on this, and ive seen similar posts going back all the way to a year and a half ago, and doesnt look like there was really ever any resolution to.

I would think this is a proxy/firewall issue, but i am able to load teh BTN stream from the xfinity site.  Can someone please help with this.  Is there some setting that has to be removed or adjusted that could be affecting the espn streams vs BTN

Thanks,

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Cannot access ESPN via xfinity live

Hello,

Give this a try and see if it helps.

1.Delete your cookies and cache, sign in again, and then try watching ESPN again.

2. Try completely delete the adobe flash player and install a updated version.

3. Try a different browser.

4. Make sure that you are allowing Flash and Xfinitytv.com to pass through your firewall.

New Poster

Re: Cannot access ESPN via xfinity live

Sorry, i meant to mention this above, but i did disable my firewall..

I have tried multiple browsers, and cleared cache, silverlight and flash are up to date.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation