Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Cannot Watch Pac-12 Network

New Poster

Cannot Watch Pac-12 Network

Hi, I've tried numerous ways to load the PAC-12 Networks live stream, but cannot get them to play.  They give me an Xfinity redirect, but when I click it I just get a page that says it couldn't be found.  I used to watch the PAC-12 Networks without issue via my comcast log in, but for months now I have been unable.  Can you look into this issue?

Thanks,

Dave

New Poster

Re: Cannot Watch Pac-12 Network

Dave,

I have exactly the same issue. I have Cpmcast?X, and when I click on the link that used to take me to thed LA net, I get that same pg with the "can't find" thing. Have you gotten any answers?

russ

New Poster

Nothing yet, really hoping it gets figured out soon though with college football right around the corner!

New Poster

Ok, here is the link they provided me for direct links to each Pac-12 station.  I tried them out and they work!  Hope it works for you!

http://support.pac-12.com/hc/en-us/articles/203202453-Why-isn-t-Comcast-listed-when-logging-in-to-Pa...

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation