Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Can't watch videos

New Poster

Can't watch videos

Every time I go to sign in on xfinity tv go, it won't sign me in. When i click on a video it'll redirect me the sign in page but the page will never load. I already checked my wifi and reinstalled adobe flash and it's still not working. 

Service Expert

Re: Can't watch videos

EKing1 wrote:

Every time I go to sign in on xfinity tv go, it won't sign me in. When i click on a video it'll redirect me the sign in page but the page will never load. I already checked my wifi and reinstalled adobe flash and it's still not working. 

Every time I try to use the Xfinity TV Go app on my iPad4, it redirects me to the Xfinity TV app.  But I am at home and I am using my Comcast wifi connection.

Tell us some more about your environment.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Silver Problem Solver

Robert

There seems to be an issue at Comcast's end on the XfinityTV site with not allowing people to log in.

It always redirects people back to the page like it logged you in but you are not logged in.

Also even when you go to the tv site it won't show your saved favorites, default line up for Philadelphia shows up when "siging in" is done.

New Poster

It is affecting the forumns.  I could not use my regular account name

Regular Contributor

The comcast streaming service has been eliminated because of this and numerous other errors.  The industry never liked streaming to begin with.  And when they tried it, it lost money.  So expect all these streaming services to become unsupported and eventually eliminated.  Hulu will be the first to go, followed by others and eventualy netflix will be history as well.

I will go back to just having cable for internet and using an antenna for TV.  In fact I will go out and get an antenna and TV and quit screwing araound with comcast TV it is just NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation