Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Can't watch shows we subscribe too!

New Poster

Can't watch shows we subscribe too!

Every once in a while i go to watch a show on exfinity that i missed in the night and it tells me...... "can't watch ABC, you don't have a subscription to it!"  SO STUPID! because i did last week and the week before. then  i'll call comcast and they changed our password which my husband and i had never heard of, which made us laugh because we can never remember. Go through the same rubbish that they did nothing wrong, then it gets fixed, no we are sorry from them! and then it starts all over again. When we move into our new house, we our being relocated we are NEVER HAVING COMCAST AGAIN! oh then i'm sure they will call and try and sell us a great package lol off RUBBISH!

Regular Contributor

Re: Can't watch shows we subscribe too!

When you have problems watching network shows on the Xfinity website, try going directly to the networks own site and watching from there. I've never had a problem doing that and the networks sites don't have nearly the amount of problems the Xfinity site has.

- Norm

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation