Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Can't watch TNT's Leverage

Frequent Visitor

Can't watch TNT's Leverage

Xfinity once again has gone haywire. After I sign in and check my email hit the tv button and watch a couple of shows but when I try Leverage it show the stupid orange key and says I need a subscription to TNT which I already have. Why can't you folks work out these bugs that cause me problems? I pay for basic and extended basic which includes TNT so what is the problem. Thanks, Terry

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Can't watch TNT's Leverage

mrfoxydog wrote:

Xfinity once again has gone haywire. After I sign in and check my email hit the tv button and watch a couple of shows but when I try Leverage it show the stupid orange key and says I need a subscription to TNT which I already have. Why can't you folks work out these bugs that cause me problems? I pay for basic and extended basic which includes TNT so what is the problem. Thanks, Terry

Is TNT working on your TV?

Also, try deleting your cookies and cache and then try again.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Yes I can watch TNT on my TV. Yes I have deleted cookies and cache. I'm not stupid. I have been watching TNT shows on my computer for years.

Official Employee

mrfoxydog wrote:

Yes I can watch TNT on my TV. Yes I have deleted cookies and cache. I'm not stupid. I have been watching TNT shows on my computer for years.

Our team is currently looking into your issue and I will reach out to you when I know more.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I have not been able to watch Leverage (TNT) on the xfinity site, nor on TNT's site to sign into xfinity for about a week now.  The channel works just fine and other shows work. 

Official Employee

pamrobinson wrote:

I have not been able to watch Leverage (TNT) on the xfinity site, nor on TNT's site to sign into xfinity for about a week now.  The channel works just fine and other shows work. 

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Are you able to sign in? If not, what error message are you getting?

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

My Device Information My Zip Code: Unknown My Cable Provider: Unknown My myDVR Manager Status: Not Installed My Set Top Box Names: Not Installed My Queue setup: True Facebook Queue Syncing: False Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 147.9.52.98 My operating system: Windows - Undefined My web browser: Chrome 23 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.11 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/23.0.1271.97 Safari/537.11 My system type: Desktop Computer Or Other Device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.1.10516.0 My flash version: 11.5 R31 Javascript: Enabled Cookies: Enabled (2360 Bytes) Time Information My Clock Time: Wed Dec 19 2012 12:27:16 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) Server Clock Time: Wed Dec 19 2012 12:27:10 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Yes I sign in just fine.  Everything else works. The error message just says this video cannot be played and tells me to refresh the screen and try again.

Official Employee

pamrobinson wrote:

My Device Information My Zip Code: Unknown My Cable Provider: Unknown My myDVR Manager Status: Not Installed My Set Top Box Names: Not Installed My Queue setup: True Facebook Queue Syncing: False Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 147.9.52.98 My operating system: Windows - Undefined My web browser: Chrome 23 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.11 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/23.0.1271.97 Safari/537.11 My system type: Desktop Computer Or Other Device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.1.10516.0 My flash version: 11.5 R31 Javascript: Enabled Cookies: Enabled (2360 Bytes) Time Information My Clock Time: Wed Dec 19 2012 12:27:16 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) Server Clock Time: Wed Dec 19 2012 12:27:10 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Yes I sign in just fine.  Everything else works. The error message just says this video cannot be played and tells me to refresh the screen and try again.

When you get an error message, do you get an error number too?

If so, what is that number?

If not, what does the error message say?

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

(Error 900|7005-3321-1090519056)

Official Employee

pamrobinson wrote:

(Error 900|7005-3321-1090519056)

Try using a different web browser and let me know if it works. This is not a permanent solution but it will help us narrow down your issue.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

Greetings Mr. comcast Joe,

I have to say I am shocked that 4 months later you are just now getting to a problem from September. My problem with TNT's Leverage has resolved but am now havig a problem with CBS programs online. I cna only watch CBS programs in the extra small window with the bottom 1/5 of the page missing. That means I can not stop, pause, enlarge to full screen or any of the other options I normally have when watching my programs online. Thanks

Official Employee

mrfoxydog wrote:

Greetings Mr. comcast Joe,

I have to say I am shocked that 4 months later you are just now getting to a problem from September. My problem with TNT's Leverage has resolved but am now havig a problem with CBS programs online. I cna only watch CBS programs in the extra small window with the bottom 1/5 of the page missing. That means I can not stop, pause, enlarge to full screen or any of the other options I normally have when watching my programs online. Thanks

It just sounds like your browser's view is either zoomed in or zoomed out too much. Under the view menu in your browser, choose Zoom to be "reset" or "actual size" and the video should play normally.

If you do not know how to do this, please tell me your operating system and browser settings so we can walk you through it.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

Tried a different browser. It still is not working. I also have the problem of whatever network I try to click on and watch unless its basic cable, it says I need to buy a subscription to watch.  The problem is, however, I have Xfinity OnDemand as well as HBO, Showtime, and Starz ($150 monthly bill).  And I am appalled that after paying this amount I cannot access these networks on the internet as if I don't PAY for them.  They work on the television fine, again my issue is with the online services.

Official Employee

pamrobinson wrote:

Tried a different browser. It still is not working. I also have the problem of whatever network I try to click on and watch unless its basic cable, it says I need to buy a subscription to watch.  The problem is, however, I have Xfinity OnDemand as well as HBO, Showtime, and Starz ($150 monthly bill).  And I am appalled that after paying this amount I cannot access these networks on the internet as if I don't PAY for them.  They work on the television fine, again my issue is with the online services.

Completely uninstall Silverlight from your computer. Then download and install Silverlight from the appropriate link below:

Windows users 

This is a patched version that fixes most video playback issues and gets you out of the "Please install/upgrade Silverlight" loop.

Follow all the on-screen instructions and then try playing videos again. Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

Videos DO play. It doesn't tell me to install silverlight it tells me I need to buy a subscription. For example, I can watch FOX, but I can't watch ESPN or HBO.  And as far as Leverage, it just won't play at all.  

Official Employee

pamrobinson wrote:

Videos DO play. It doesn't tell me to install silverlight it tells me I need to buy a subscription. For example, I can watch FOX, but I can't watch ESPN or HBO.  And as far as Leverage, it just won't play at all.  

Leverage also requires a subscription to TNT. So you can get into TNT but get a video error but HBO or ESPN gives you an error message that you have to subscribe to them?

Does HBO and ESPN work On Demand through your set-top box and on your TV?

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I mentioned that it worked on the TV just fine.  And TNT does not work when the other cable networks are not working.  It goes in and out I should say (the cable networks). Sometimes they won't work at all and say I need a subscription, and if I go on a few hours later it may or may not work.  But when TNT (and all the cable networks) is working, the only show that does not play is Leverage.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation