Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Can't see recorded shows on app

New Poster

Can't see recorded shows on app

I recently returned one of my DVR's because I was looking to save $ on my monthly bill.  While I was at the store returning the box the technician told me that my remaining DVR had cloud based services and that I could watch my DVR shows on my iPad.  I downloaded the app but my saved shows were not appearing.  I spent a long time on hold yesterday and finally got a technical support rep on the line only to find out that I didn't have a cloud code applied to my account.  Long story short I got the code added by the loyalty department but the DVR functionality is still not working.  I called tech support once again and spent almost an hour on the phone with a tech.  The tech took me through some sort of 11 step troubleshooting process and I am still not seeing my shows.  After an hour the rep figured out that he didn't know how to fix the problem so he assigned me a ticket (CR501721565) and said that I will get a call back at a later date.  Do you have any idea what could be going on or how to fix this problem?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation