Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Can't Stream any Show. Customer Support said this.....

New Poster

Can't Stream any Show. Customer Support said this.....

I was just told this by your "Customer Support" after not being able to view ANY programs from your website for the past week. Apparently, I can NOT watch or stream any shows UNLESS I am at my house using my Xfinity WiFi or internet.

Screenshot-2017-9-28 Live Chat - XFINITY Support - Comcast Corporation(1).png

Official Employee

Re: Can't Stream any Show. Customer Support said this.....

MadAsHades wrote:

I was just told this by your "Customer Support" after not being able to view ANY programs from your website for the past week. Apparently, I can NOT watch or stream any shows UNLESS I am at my house using my Xfinity WiFi or internet.

Screenshot-2017-9-28 Live Chat - XFINITY Support - Comcast Corporation(1).png

Sorry you were given incomplete information.  Some content is restricted to being on your in-home Xfinity internet due to programmer rights (e.g. at home you can watch everything that you can watch on your TV with the exception of pay-per-view events). 

However, there are hundreds of live TV channels and tens of thousands of On Demand choices which can be streamed from anywhere in the continental United States (assuming you subscribe to the respective programmers). They are listed at “TV Go” in the guides and can be found by selecting the “Available out of home” filter.

Is there a specific error message you get when trying to watch on the website?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I am not receiving any error messages. But ZERO of your programs will load. I can't even watch saved programs or live tv. Nothing has been working for me for over a week. And I have not gotten anywhere with customer support, after MULTIPLE chats and calls.

New Poster

im actually having the same problem right now and have been for a few days now, nothing loads every show or recording just gets stuck at the three loading dots. have you found a fix for it yet?

New Poster

just wanted to reply again and say that it seems to be a browser related issue for me. It doesnt load in firefox but chrome is working flawlessly, have you tried a different browser?

New Poster

Actually, I have. I've tried opening it in Chrome and Explorer. I have been having the same issue for over a week. And it just started on the 21st of this month. Everything was working fine in the morning, but sometime after 11am everything just stopped.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation