Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Can only see past two hours in listings and cannot see current program listings.

Regular Contributor

Can only see past two hours in listings and cannot see current program listings.

It is not possible to see current listings for shows on the TV website they are all two hourrs out of date.  I have read the support information.  Adjusting settings a site for DST has no effect.  They only way to get the correct listings it to set my computer clock ahead one hour.

I has always been a half hour off.  That was at least tolerable as I could ussualy see what was on currently and sometimes see what was on next.  Now I can only see what was on in the past two hours.

I think we should start a letter writing campaign.  Not to Comcast but to their competitors letting them know that comcast is too incompetant to set their computer time correctly.  Maybe they could use that information in their marketing campains 😈

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Can only see past two hours in listings and cannot see current program listings.

Klawdek wrote: ... They only way to get the correct listings it to set my computer clock ahead one hour. ...

Is your Time Zone set correctly?

Regular Contributor

Re: Can only see past two hours in listings and cannot see current program listings.

My trime zone is correct.  Comcast time is incorrect.

Problem Solver

Hello Klawdek,

i apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. We will look into this matter for you and reach back out to you as soon as possible.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Admin1

Klawdek -- I'll need to send this over to a support team to look at. Can you send me the following information in a private message please?

User ID you're using for Online viewing

Browser(s) and browser(s) versions

Web site you're using for online viewing

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation