Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

(CNN) Where is FOXNEWS?

Regular Visitor

(CNN) Where is FOXNEWS?

I noticed that on my homepage in your "Watch Live TV Online" at 4:25 PM yesterday you had the following show FEATURED AND LISTED: "ON NOW UPCOMING Featured: LIVE 4:00–7:00p CNN 'The Situation Room:' Wolf Blitzer on Political News & International Events PLAY LIVE"

Are you are aware that "Your World With Neil Cavuto" airs ;LIVE 4:00 - 5:00p on FNCH? I am not paying my monthly bill to have a liberal agenda appear on my Comcast homepage. At the VERY least, please give me the option to customize and remove this biased media from my Comcast homepage you are forcing among your millions of users because THIS one does not need to see it aka CNN on my home page.

THANK YOU.

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: (CNN) Where is FOXNEWS?

This is a user to user forum, if you dont like whats on the comcast home page use a different one.  Those are ads there that are paid for by the network comcast does not have an agenda the most money wins, if you call that an agenda.

Regular Visitor

I have no other place to access my account except the Comcast home page. Show me where the public can contact Comcast about their political agenda (this complaint) and I'll do it. The XfinityTV Website is where I saw the CNN schedule shoved in my face so XfinityTV Website is the forum I chose to post my complaint. Read other posts if you don't like mine. 

Official Employee

kingbees wrote:

I noticed that on my homepage in your "Watch Live TV Online" at 4:25 PM yesterday you had the following show FEATURED AND LISTED: "ON NOW UPCOMING Featured: LIVE 4:00–7:00p CNN 'The Situation Room:' Wolf Blitzer on Political News & International Events PLAY LIVE"

Are you are aware that "Your World With Neil Cavuto" airs ;LIVE 4:00 - 5:00p on FNCH? I am not paying my monthly bill to have a liberal agenda appear on my Comcast homepage. At the VERY least, please give me the option to customize and remove this biased media from my Comcast homepage you are forcing among your millions of users because THIS one does not need to see it aka CNN on my home page.

THANK YOU.

We offer a live stream of CNN online:

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/live/network/cnn

FOXNews does not currently have a live feed that we can offer on the site. We're working to bring more and more live streaming choices to our site though so there's a chance you'll see it in the future, along with other great live streaming options that you might be interested in.

Here is the thread of Fox News requests:

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Xfinity-com-Website/Please-add-Fox-News-Online/m-p/1413657#M5054

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Where is FOX NEWS for live viewing?

I would very much like to watch Fox News Channel from the Xfinity Live TV streaming site similarly as you've offered CNN and HLN.  Or, have Xfinity added to the list of service providers for watching live fom the Fox News Channel web site.

Fox News' web site does have a streaming live video feed.  But Xfinity is not among the service providers allowing service authentication for Xfinity subscribers who wish to watch Fox News over the web either from Xfinity's site or authentication from Fox News' site.

I love Xfinity's technical service capacity as well as your customer service...except for the absence of Fox News access on line.  I would appreciate the ability to watch on line the news channel I prefer to watch instead of the channels you are offering. 

Tags (1)
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation