Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

CBS shows no longer being added to On Demand: NCIS LA, NCIS New Orleans and Seal Team

New Poster

CBS shows no longer being added to On Demand: NCIS LA, NCIS New Orleans and Seal Team

Why are CBS shows (NCIS LA, NCIS NO and Seal Team) not being added to On Demand?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: CBS shows no longer being added to On Demand: NCIS LA, NCIS New Orleans and Seal Team

Maybe CBS is being slow to add them because they want to push people to subscribe to "CBS All Access" instead...

Regular Contributor

Re: CBS shows no longer being added to On Demand: NCIS LA, NCIS New Orleans and Seal Team

I wish you were more specific about which episodes you think are missing.

SEAL Team (along with Criminal Minds) had their new episodes pulled and put back a week, so there are no new ones for 11/01/17; they didn't want to run new episodes opposite Game 7 of the World Series.

NCIS:LA and especially NCIS:New Orleans have messed up "folders" but I am able to find the episodes using the "Search" function.

If and when I get time (and if no one else does it first and if they don't fix it by then) I'll try and make a post summarizing the folder problems.

New Poster

Folder for NOLA still not showing anything past 10-31-17. It’s 11-15-17.Please post fix- search
Frequent Visitor

Why are there no new episodes of NCIS New Orleans, NCIS LA, Criminal Minds and most of CBS shows on-demand.  The last ones are October 31.  Will they put the other ones on?  Is it Comcast or CBS that is the problem?

New Poster

Are you crazy
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 6 in conversation