Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

CBS Young and the Restless & Bold and the Beautiful

New Poster

CBS Young and the Restless & Bold and the Beautiful

CBS Yound and the Restless & Bold and the Beautiful shows are 2 days behind. Last show date is 11/4/14.

Also sometimes the shows are ONLY in Spanish.I do NOT have my page set to Spanish. What is going on?

New Poster

Re: CBS Young and the Restless & Bold and the Beautiful

Is anyone who can do anything about these problems reading these?

If you call customer support or do the online support, the people have no idea what you're talking about.

Frequent Visitor

It doesn't matter what the subject/problem is! It appears from looking at postings unless a customer has some idea how to fix the problem, you only have a miniscule chance of having support contact or answer you. I've been without a landline for a month now after downloading app to phone and haven't gotten a response nor have I been able to contact support! Isn't it great for these companies to have no competition?

New Poster

Sometimes you might be able to catch encore episodes on TVGN, ever thought about that?!

New Poster

I tried to get help from Comcast by calling and doing the online support thing. The people who are there to "help" you struggle with the English langage and have no idea what I'm talking about. They think I'm talking about the TV then they think I'm talking about the internet service. I'm talking about their frickin' website and the on demand shows online. They have no idea what I am saying .Apparently this is not in their script.

Frequent Visitor

Welcome to the FUTURE of customer NON-service in the US by NON-US workers! If you quickly look down the list of topics and posts you'll get an idea of how many responses are made by the ONLY agent to deal with what must be hundreds of thousands of issues. You really gotta love the concept of bigger and better corporations that become more efficient.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation