Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Bunheads Festival on FAMD on Feb 18 - bad listings and DVR series recording

Regular Contributor

Bunheads Festival on FAMD on Feb 18 - bad listings and DVR series recording

In zip 94087 there appears to be a Bunheads festival on FAMD (local 768) starting at 11am on Monday, Feb 18.  Yes, I'm logged into my account and have the correct source listed.

There are two issues that I can see with the listings:

1. Bunheads is a one hour show but the listings have the show starting almost every half hour.  So there are overlapped listings.

2. Only the 9pm show is marked as NEW - which is correct.  However, the online DVR listings for my Comcast DVR has all the shows being recorded starting at 11am.  That's 9 times in one day.  The series recording parameters are for new shows only.

I will check the actual Comcast DVR later to see what it is actually planning to do.

--Larry

Tags (1)
Regular Contributor

Re: Bunheads Festival on FAMD on Feb 18 - bad listings and DVR series recording

I just checked my actual Comcast DVR.  It claims it is going to record all those Bunheads shows BUT it lists all of them as TBD except the last one which lists Bunheads.  Weird.  The on-line listings show them as Bunheads.

The fun just keeps coming.....

--Larry

Regular Contributor

The on-line listings for the Bunheads festival next Monday have cleaned themselves up.  No overlapping shows now.  And the on-line DVR Manager now only lists 4 being recorded (it was listing 9 recordings).  The correct number of listings would be ONE, the only new one.

--Larry

Regular Contributor

Today (Saturday, Feb 16) in 94087, Bunheads is listed correctly just once in the DVR Manager and that agrees with what the actual DVR says.  So this mess that existed for next Monday has cleared itself up ove the last few days.  It's nice that it did that but it's weird that it was so far off a few days ago.

--Larry

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation