Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Breaking Bad

New Poster

Breaking Bad

Where can I watch the first 8 episodes of Breaking Bad Season 4?  They have just been removed from On Demand, without any warning and I cannot find any episodes online.  

Official Employee

Re: Breaking Bad

I don't believe there is anywhere right now where you can watch all of season 4 except for the DVDs.  Check the TV listings though.  AMC will be replaying the entire season starting on 7/9 at 2:33am.

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Breaking-Bad/96341/full-episodes#episode=TvEpisode-1531964&filter=on...

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Episodes 401 to 403 were available through Xfinity On Demand for at least a month.  Episodes 404 through 409 were only available for about a week (I know because I had watched through 406!), and at no time was there a message that they would be unavailable from 7/1.  Today episodes 410 through 413 were available.  Why not leave the whole season up for an extended period, e.g.. 2 months, as is the case with other series?

Official Employee

Episodes for shows On Demand are provided by the networks, which all have different content restrictions.  Often that's why you see shows added several days after they air or only a limited selection available.  Content restrictions vary by platform as well, which is why you'll sometimes see different content availalbe online, On Demand, and on mobile devices.

Hope this helps.

Eric

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I don't believe Episode 9 was posted with the last batch that expired on 7/1.  On your website, it shows Episodes 9-13 are available now, but Episode 9 is NOT available through my cable box.  Please fix this, so those of us who are new to this series can see the episodes in order!  Thanks.

Official Employee

I'm seeing episode 9 under TV Series -> All TV Shows -> TV Series A-F -> Breaking Bad. If you're not seeing it there, please post your zip code so I can look into it.  It might be a local issue.

thanks,

Eric

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

Episode 9 is showing now.  Thanks.

New Poster

when will they put up S5E3? its not up yet to watch online last week it was up there 2 days after it aired is this how long it takes? im dying to watch it...cmon comcast hurry up and post that !

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation