Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Boardwalk empire

New Poster

Boardwalk empire

board walk empire is not showing any new episodes on my xfinity app. it has not updated in two weeks . Anything I can do about it?

Tags (1)
Frequent Visitor

Re: Boardwalk empire

It's a known HBO problem - it's not showing up on HBO GO on my iPad either. I was able to watch it through HBO GO on the web (http://www.hbogo.com/) but not on my iPad, where it's not updated. Weird.

Just for the record, this is the home security discussion board.

Official Employee

Cruzincup wrote:

board walk empire is not showing any new episodes on my xfinity app. it has not updated in two weeks . Anything I can do about it?

They are there but they were incorrectly added to the bottom of the page. Our team is working on fixing this now. In the meantime, please scroll all the way to the bottom find the newest two episodes.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

The latest two episodes are not showing at the bottom of the Xfinity TV App. I downloaded the Xfinity TV Player and they are at the bottom there but you cannot watch on the TV via HDMI adapter with this app.  What's going on?!

Silver Problem Solver

the app does not allow tv out that would be cheating.   The licensing for on a computer and for on demanad is different, if it was as easy as outputting the picture from a laptop to the tv that would defeat the licensing restrictions.

Frequent Visitor

I have been watching HBO shows on my TV via iPad HDMI output on the original Xfinity TV App for a year now.  The new app doesn't allow it however.  

Silver Problem Solver

they probably took away the functionality.   do you have an apple tv or xbox 360?  you have use microsoft smartglass or airplay.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation