New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Boardwalk EmpireS1E3 plays clips NOT the show

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Boardwalk EmpireS1E3 plays clips NOT the show

I'm trying to watch "Boardwalk Empire" S1E3 

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Boardwalk-Empire/105476/full-episodes#episode=TvEpisode-822100

and after clicking "play" all it will play are the "clips".Also tried other episodes same thing.

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Boardwalk-Empire/105476/1701439251/-Boardwalk-Empire%3A-Inside-Episo...

Its almost like the "play" link direct url is broken. You guys ever thought of hiring Netflix to make your online content and player? Their stuff works.

My Device Information My Zip Code: Unknown My Cable Provider: Unknown My myDVR Manager Status: Not Installed My Set Top Box Names: Not Installed My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: Not Installed My public IP address: 174.49.253.248 My operating system: Windows - rv:13.0 My web browser: Firefox 13 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1 My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.1.10516.0 My flash version: 11.3 r300 Javascript: enabled Cookies: enabled
My Account Information Primary Account: True Provider Codes: bw, s, d, al, ci, bi, bj, bh, a, y, bq, bx, ce, bb, bc, cd, cf, by, bu, at, bs, cb, ch, ar, aw, cg, bz, bm, au, bl, bv, b, u, bp, br, c, bo, cj, bt, cc, h, ad, bn Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: True
Accepted Solution

Re: Boardwalk EmpireS1E3 plays clips NOT the show

This issue has been resolved.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience,

Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

View answer in context
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Thanks for reporting this issue.  We're looking into it and will let you know when its been corrected.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Eric

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Yeah Netflix's stuff works.  Google "Netflix error" you silly person.

https://www.google.com/search?q=netflix+error

Official Employee

This issue has been resolved.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience,

Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Why you found the need to post to a thread that you had no intent to offer tip nor hand in fixing said issue is beyond me. You seem to be yet another trolling troll for trolling sake. While my comment about Netflix was not meant as a dig but honest attempt to help. Also, I don't need to "Google" anything I was not speaking for 100% of the people 100% of the time when I said "their stuff works". I am NOT everyone all the time I'm just me and in that spirit I will add more details so you can grasp the concept of thought behind my words.

*I am posting that it has been "my" experience that in the three years "I" have never had a error, crash, blue screen of death or a fail to play with Netflix or their player. In "my" experience Netflix web and player works. I hope this helps and did not make your head hurt to badly, have a great day!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation