Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing

Frequent Visitor

Billing

comcast is the worst service I've ever had in my life the billing they have messed up my bill for 6 month I can't even tell you how bad it is I have called them 15 20 times they still haven't fixed my bill it's the worst service I've ever experienced in my life you never I mean its horrible they treat you terrible they don't do what they're going to say and I am a disabled person and they have treated me like this its criminal they don't care they do not care about their customers that's what I'm finding I have been trying to fix my bill for 6 months now I called last week and spoke to a gentleman for an hour and they don't see it on there now and how can that be you tell me how can there be no trace of the call me no notes with a call well they need to trace a call for me I need help please somebody tell me where I can call or get a hold of somebody that is competent thank you call me 9545442648 please I have been very ill trying to take care of this .No one has help last year someone called me fro four he never did anything what is going on with comcast.com I GUESS I WILL GO TO THE NEWS ABOUT COMCAST.COM POOR SERVICE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.U SHOULD BE A SHAMED YOUR SELK.
Regular Contributor

Re: Billing

I'm sorry to hear about this issue.  Can you direct message me with your name and phone number so we can reach out to you?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Billing

Xfinity_Sharon wrote: ... Can you direct message me with your name and phone number ...

Since the forum doesn't have anything called a "direct message" you might want to ask instead for a "private message". It would also be a good idea to indicate how the poster might send one to you. You could use this post by ComcastTeds as a guide: http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-and-Equipment/Need-troubleshooting-manual-for-Motorola-DCT700...

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation