Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

BEIN-Sport-in-HD

New Poster

BEIN-Sport-in-HD

Just finished watching Ronaldo and Real Madrid in Comcast Low Definition on BEIN Sports in the Boston area.    This is truly ridiculous.   And to think I pay an extra $10 per month for the privilege.   How about this Comcast:  get rid of the $5 per month that you charge for regional sports until you enable HD to show the best soccer players in the world (Ronaldo, Messi).   Comcast, you are begging your customers to cut the cord.   As soon as I find a reasonable HD option for BEIN out there (Sling TV?)  your $10 per month is gone.  Then, after I get used to extra steps required to do this, I might as well add more stations, and further shrink my cable bundle.   You are doing this to yourselves.

Look, I am trying to help you.   Figure this out now, or others will.   Honestly, I'd rather watch this on Comcast, but if you insist, I will educate myself and be gone in a few years.   Next year is a World Cup year.  If you don't know what I am talking about, and I am guessing you don't, educate yourself on Wikipedia.   Sure the US didn't make it, but there will still be more viewers than American football playoffs and Super Bowl.   Really.   Figure this out.   You will make more money.

Contributor

Re: BEIN-Sport-in-HD

I saw that game too Atletico Madrid VS Real Madrid in standard definition. Good game. I am really surprised that Bein sports is not already in HD. A comcast employee told me in comcast store that Bein sports HD is coming after January 1 2018. I keep hoping. One time I was told by comcast employee that Bein sports HD was coming in summer of 2017 but that didn’t happen. I don’t think we will wait another 5 yers to get this channel in HD. I would guess is it will be in HD next year if not this year. If you go on demand you can find Bein sports shows in HD better than nothing. They did add on demand HD for Bein this past spring season. But picture quality on demand is not that good for Bein, picture breaks up on fast motion as if I am watching on poor Internet stream.
Official Employee

Re: BEIN-Sport-in-HD

Hello All,

We understand your passion for this programming to be carried in HD. Our content teams work hard every day to bring you the best, most expansive programming possible. We're always evaluating our programming as our customer's needs change, so this channel may become available in HD in the future. For now, I can encourage you to please visit our customer feedback form and request this channel in HD: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation