Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

App not showing my DVR recordings

New Poster

App not showing my DVR recordings

The X1 TV app only shows 2 recorded shows. It also show my DVR is only 5% full when the DVR is actually 50% full. Why can't I watch my shows on the app?

Tags (2)
Official Employee

Re: App not showing my DVR recordings

FiremanJon wrote:

The X1 TV app only shows 2 recorded shows. It also show my DVR is only 5% full when the DVR is actually 50% full. Why can't I watch my shows on the app?

Did you recently have cloud dvr activated?  The app will only show recordings once the cloud dvr rate codes have been added, it does not sync with your DVR.  

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

I am having the same issue. Thought I'd download a few shows recorded last night but they're not showing ... While stuff recorded this morning is showing. The sporadic nature of how this stuff is "activated" "in the cloud" kind of defeats the whole purpose of "take to go"
Frequent Visitor

some shows aren't available for mobile viewing - you have to go into your DVR and click on that show - if it isn't avaible for mobile viewing it will have fine print saying that - I learned that when I recorded a movie i had planned to watch on a car ride and it didn't show up in my recordings - checked on my DVR and it was there - just with the fine print - grrrrrrr

New Poster

It is silly but I agree...In the fine print it says not available for download.  The other problem I have is when it doesn't say that and still doesn't appear or says unable to download we are working on it.......then for a test I tried to download the same show three days in a row and they are still "working on it".......I like the app idea and understand they need to make improvements.  I hope they do

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation