Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

All my available channels are not listed

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

All my available channels are not listed

Effective 9/20/12 my TV listings begin with Channel 19. I am missing info for Channels 1-18.

I've tried everything in the way of help.

Suggestions welcome.

Accepted Solution

Re: All my available channels are not listed

When I plug in your zip and select "Comcast Scotts Valley Digital" the list starts with channel 1 - On Demand. If I turn on the "Movies" filter it starts with 19. If you've tried clearing cache and cookies and toggling the filter buttons, that's all I got. Maybe ComcastJoe will figure it out for you.

View answer in context
Gold Problem Solver

Make sure you have the correct zip code and channel lineup selected, and that none of the filters (Favorites / HD Only / Movies / Sports / Kids) are active.

Regular Visitor

Thanks for the suggestion Bruce, however I have already exhausted all the obvious remedys..as stated my listings start at Channel 19 which here in my California area is the Latino grouping. No CBS, ABC, NBC, and of course the all important On Demand Channel 1.

Thanks again,

InkyMoses 

Regular Visitor

Ugh, no coffee yet. Forgot to list other pertinent facts needed. My ZIP is 95018, my Service Area is Scotts Valley, California.

Gold Problem Solver

When I plug in your zip and select "Comcast Scotts Valley Digital" the list starts with channel 1 - On Demand. If I turn on the "Movies" filter it starts with 19. If you've tried clearing cache and cookies and toggling the filter buttons, that's all I got. Maybe ComcastJoe will figure it out for you.

Regular Visitor

That was it Bruce! I've never dealt with "Filters" before so obviously didn't recognize that I had the Movie one on.

Back to normal, thanks again for your help.

InkyMoses

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation