Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Add El Rey to TV go live app

Regular Visitor

Add El Rey to TV go live app

Please....I'm begging...Add El Rey to the live TV Go app. I love that channel. I have my iPhone and iPad with me at all times but watch the TV only at bed time.  I would be able watch it always (if you would add it to the TV Go Live).

edited (The next day):

Yesterday (Thursday) was "Flying Five Finger One Armed Eight Pole Shaolin Exploding Death Touch Thursdays" - definately one of my favs......missed most of it

Today (Friday) is Creature Feature Friday - probably miss most of it

I could list the rest of the days but no matter, I like those days also.  Please dont make me miss anymore.  Please, Just add it

edited again (12/21/15)

Ok...so Christmas is coming, its been 4 days or so since the original post, and El Rey Network has announced a Kaiju Christmas’ Movie Marathon Featuring Godzilla.  Please dont make me miss this.  Add El Rey Network (channel 127 on my TV) to the TV Go Live app.  or at least explain why not....

edited once again (12/24/15)

well...Its Christmas eve and still no El Rey or an explanation why not.  why bother having forums. sure, I understand its for us little people to talk amongst ourselfs to fix our little issues, but there is no instruction who to contact when you want a network added to TV Go Live app.  Once again.....Please add it.  I really want to watch that channel on my tablet without paying an extra $20 for a seperate app from a person or company that I dont even trust.

edited one last time (12/26/15)

Nothing?  I am convinced that the person that can make this happen or explain why it doesnt happen, does not read this.

Regular Visitor

Re: Add El Rey to TV go live app

Now I am convinced that no one reads these.

I check everyday to see if the El Rey Network has been added to the TV go live app, so for me...this will never go away. 

But I'm not going to post or read these forums if no one even bothers to reply.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation