Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

900|3329.12000 - Sorry, we've experienced some difficulty...Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off...

New Poster

900|3329.12000 - Sorry, we've experienced some difficulty...Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off...

Hello,

I have been receiving this message for this episode for over a week now - Keep expecting it to be fixed however, I realize if no one else is trying to watch it then obviously it won't get fixed. Anywho here's a screen shot - Please fix this broken episode so I can watch it. Thanks so much! NJL

Comcast Error-Teen Wolf - Codominance.jpg

Tags (1)
Regular Visitor

Re: 900|3329.12000 - Sorry, we've experienced some difficulty...Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off...

Having this same problem with various content.  Tomorrowland is reproducing the issue consistently for me, across multiple machines, multiple browsers, and different networks.

Regular Visitor

Re: 900|3329.12000 - Sorry, we've experienced some difficulty...Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off...

This seems like a fairly obvious problem and I'm surprised they haven't fixed it yet.

New Poster

I've been having the same error code for several days on both the app and online for Inside Out.

New Poster

Same issue on episodes 5-9 of Orphan Black season 3. On Firefox, Chrome, and IE in Windows 7.

Admin1

Re: 900|3329.12000 - Sorry, we've experienced some difficulty...Please refresh this page in your ...

skasticks -- That is a nationally known issue with that season and those episodes. 

The standard fix for 900|3329.12000 is to refresh the web page or reload the App. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: 900|3329.12000 - Sorry, we've experienced some difficulty...Please refresh this page in your ...

Having this same issue with many different shows.  Is there a fix to date?

Official Employee

Hi Schellet01, the "known issue" ComcastZach is referring to pertains to the series Orphan Black. Have you tried clearing cache and cookies of the browser and refreshing the app ? Have you tried to view in another browser?

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 7 in conversation