Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

900|101000.101002.101005 Isn't Being Appropriately Addressed

New Poster

900|101000.101002.101005 Isn't Being Appropriately Addressed

I have been receiving the following error for months when trying to watch shows on xfinity online (comcast.net):

900|101000.101002.101005

I have called several times, been put on hold a hundred times, gotten disconnected, searched online forums, and tried just about everything.

From my online forum search, it looks as if a lot of people are having this problem.

At one point I called comcast and I was told that engineers would be looking at my account, and that the problem should be fixed within 24-48 hours. I was told that because of the engineer work, my account password would be reset.

Three days later I logged into my account with the same password, and the error message remained. The fact that the password wasn't reset seems to suggest that engineers did not in fact look at my account as I was told. This is very poor customer service on comcast's part.

Why is it that this issue has gone on for months with NO answers? Or that the comcast representatives we speak to know nothing about it?

Please address this error soon.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation