Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

2017 new shows via onDemand

New Poster

2017 new shows via onDemand

Why can't I see the 2017 shows via onDemand?  This is now the 2nd week of new shows and I have to watch them on my notebook.  I want to get them through onDemand.  Why not?

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: 2017 new shows via onDemand

rbelfiore0262 wrote: Neither Greys Anatomy nor Scandal current season is on demand.   These are the ONLY 2 shows I watch OnDemand.  Where are they?

I show that both shows have the most up to date content added. Scandal shows season 7 episode 1 available, and Grey's Anatomy shows season 14 episode 13 available. If you do not see this content available on your cable box please reboot it. 

All Replies
Official Employee

Hi ljschlie, are you having issues with specific shows on demand or all on demand content? Most networks load new episodes within 24/48 hours of the original air date.

New Poster

Neither Greys Anatomy nor Scandal current season is on demand.   These are the ONLY 2 shows I watch OnDemand.  Where are they?

Official Employee

rbelfiore0262 wrote: Neither Greys Anatomy nor Scandal current season is on demand.   These are the ONLY 2 shows I watch OnDemand.  Where are they?

I show that both shows have the most up to date content added. Scandal shows season 7 episode 1 available, and Grey's Anatomy shows season 14 episode 13 available. If you do not see this content available on your cable box please reboot it.