Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

12007, video player, video cannot be played, phone techs

Contributor

12007, video player, video cannot be played, phone techs

For about a week, I have been able to watch xfinity tv via the xfinity tv app on my tablet, my phone, and I've been able to watch tv on my laptop via the xfinity website.....as of yesterday, I started getting error messages, and have been unable to watch tv on my phone, laptop or tablet since--and, I am talking about in my own home network.

I called 1800comcast---spoke to 5 techs--each one promising they'd fix the problem, and when they couldn't--they passed me to a supposed higher level tech--who also could not help me....and the 5th tech tells me that they only work on xfinity tv go app---NOT the regular xfinity tv app...???????

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO DIFFICULT ON THE PHONE??????  THAT IS WHY PEOPLE HATE COMCAST....and, with every new tech--can I have your info AGAIN PLEASE....NAME, ADDRESS, SOCIAL, AND REPEAT THE ENTIRE ISSUES AGAIN FOR ME SIR......it wastes SO MUCH TIME!!!!

New Poster

Re: 12007, video player, video cannot be played, phone techs

I'm having the same exact issues. I've been using the app for months actually and now all of a sudden I'm getting this error. Not sure why. 

New Poster

Same here. It's worked for at least 8 months, no problem. Any update on how to fix this?

Frequent Visitor

Same issue here watched for months and today i gets this error 900.primetime.3329.12007 on every channel i go on. I have XTV and i watch tv on my laptop weird thing is video works on the xfinity tv go app but not on XTV.

New Poster

I'm having the same problem.  I have a laptop with Windows 10 and it won't load..says I'm out of my home and now my Samsung S4 is saying the same thing.. I don't see a solution on this board

Anne - Boston, MA

Problem Solver

This is not a fix, more of a suggestion to all having this issue.

Send feedback either through the Xfinity TV app (Menu - Gear Icon (settings) - Help - Feedback) or through the XTV web portal (https://xtv.comcast.net/) (FEEDBACK link on lower left of page), and tell them about the problem(s) you are having. Make sure you tell them what show(s) it was happening on and any error messages you are getting.

Since the forums are mostly a user to user help format, listing problems here most likely doesn't even get heard by Comcast.

The more people that complain through the app with negative feedback, maybe they will fix the problems.

Frequent Visitor

Ok thanks for the info 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation