Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

10600 -1002

New Poster

10600 -1002

I'm trying to watch our local Root Sports channel on my iphone. I keep getting this error for this one particular channel, all other channels I've checked seem to work. It even happens on the SD channel. Any ideas?
New Poster

Re: 10600 -1002

I am getting the same message and just on Root Sports.  All other channels work fine including FSN which was carrying the Astros v. Rangers game last night.  This has been going on for weeks.  Since they removed PIP (ages ago which I used alot), watching on my phone or laptop was a good alternative but now it stops working.  It is very annoying.  Almost seems like a blackout but if it is they should be upfront with the error message.  I'm going straight to the source (Comcast help) since I have been unable to find any help on the forums.  If I find anything helpful (which I am not optimistic about), I'll share it.  Thanks.  (A little glad I'm not the only one.)

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation