Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

xfinity streaming app

Frequent Visitor

xfinity streaming app

I cannot get anyone to help me. Can anyone please tell me if there is yet another glitch with the streaming app?? I cannot watch channels that I should be able to watch on the streaming out. It tells me I'm out of my home, but I am not out of my home. I've contacted a Comcast employee, Amir, who will not respond. I've asked the community. Can anyone help please? I'm attaching a file to illustrate the problem I'm having. It tells me I'm not at home. I am. I am not on any other network. My modem is brand new, great, Comcast approved. It was working. Now it's not.

I cannot get any answers. Why are customers treated this way? I simply do not understand. 

Any help, response, anything from anyone is greatly appreciated. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 3.10.51 PM.png
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: xfinity streaming app

SureB wrote:

I cannot get anyone to help me. Can anyone please tell me if there is yet another glitch with the streaming app?? I cannot watch channels that I should be able to watch on the streaming out. It tells me I'm out of my home, but I am not out of my home. I've contacted a Comcast employee, Amir, who will not respond. I've asked the community. Can anyone help please? I'm attaching a file to illustrate the problem I'm having. It tells me I'm not at home. I am. I am not on any other network. My modem is brand new, great, Comcast approved. It was working. Now it's not.

I cannot get any answers. Why are customers treated this way? I simply do not understand. 

Any help, response, anything from anyone is greatly appreciated. 

In other thread you posted in, ComcastAmir wrote he replied to you in private message. Check your messages

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/XFINITY-Stream-Website/Xfinity-Streaming-App/m-p/3006534

Official Employee

Re: xfinity streaming app

Hi SureB,

I've replied to your private message and am ready to assist you further. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation