Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

5,841,244

members

1,549

online

36,028

topics

Top

xfinity TV app

New Poster

xfinity TV app

I can't viewed my saved programs on my DVR on my mobile device

Service Expert

Re: xfinity TV app


sgravely wrote:

I can't viewed my saved programs on my DVR on my mobile device


You didn't mention if it has worked previously. On your DVR, press the Xfinity button on the remote >> gear (settings) >> My Account >> Account Details.  Is there a username to the right of "Username:" ? If so, is that the username you have used to log into the smart device xFinity TV app? If it is, select the gear on the smart device and scroll to "sign out" and select it. Then sign back into the app with the username from the DVR account screen.

 

did you get the accept terms and conditions? Did you select accept?. When it is up and while on your home wireless internet can you access live channels with the X1 app?




Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Problem Solver

Re: xfinity TV app

The username on the Account Details page IS NOT the only username you can sign into the Xfinity TV app with.  I have multiple secondary user accounts, and ALL let me sign into the Xfinity TV app, and use it.

 


Rustyben wrote:

You didn't mention if it has worked previously. On your DVR, press the Xfinity button on the remote >> gear (settings) >> My Account >> Account Details.  Is there a username to the right of "Username:" ? If so, is that the username you have used to log into the smart device xFinity TV app? If it is, select the gear on the smart device and scroll to "sign out" and select it. Then sign back into the app with the username from the DVR account screen.

 

did you get the accept terms and conditions? Did you select accept?. When it is up and while on your home wireless internet can you access live channels with the X1 app?


 

Service Expert

Re: xfinity TV app


HowAboutThisOne wrote:

The username on the Account Details page IS NOT the only username you can sign into the Xfinity TV app with.  I have multiple secondary user accounts, and ALL let me sign into the Xfinity TV app, and use it.

 


Rustyben wrote:

You didn't mention if it has worked previously. On your DVR, press the Xfinity button on the remote >> gear (settings) >> My Account >> Account Details.  Is there a username to the right of "Username:" ? If so, is that the username you have used to log into the smart device xFinity TV app? If it is, select the gear on the smart device and scroll to "sign out" and select it. Then sign back into the app with the username from the DVR account screen.

 

did you get the accept terms and conditions? Did you select accept?. When it is up and while on your home wireless internet can you access live channels with the X1 app?


The 877-896-8678 walks users through this step too to determine the problem. The Main account is used on the X1 and any channels visible with the x1 by using that username will eliminate any accidental issues with settings like parental controls.




Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: xfinity TV app


sgravely wrote:

I can't viewed my saved programs on my DVR on my mobile device


Per the notes on your account, the cloud dvr rate code was added today. You will only see recordings from today and onward.


Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 594 views
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation