Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

tv

New Poster

tv

We have not had full tv service going on 3 weeks. Some channels are in spanish other no sound and others telling you about the program.

I have called 3 times and was told it would be fixed last thursday. Well it is this Wednesday and still not fixed.  What is going on. I am ready to swithch to ATT.  What is wrong and when will this be fixed. I have not be able to listen to ABC for 3 weeks no sound.

Official Employee

Re: tv

cdohm wrote:

We have not had full tv service going on 3 weeks. Some channels are in spanish other no sound and others telling you about the program.

I have called 3 times and was told it would be fixed last thursday. Well it is this Wednesday and still not fixed.  What is going on. I am ready to swithch to ATT.  What is wrong and when will this be fixed. I have not be able to listen to ABC for 3 weeks no sound.

Is this for your television or mobile app?  If for your television, are you X1?

Please ensure that SAP and DVS are turned off.  On X1 televisions, you can hit the down arrow to display that menu (DVS looks like a "D" with sound coming out of it).  I'm 90% sure that is the problem based on your description.  Hope this helps!