New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

pruchase a show download but then read this no connection no show

ANSWERED
New Poster

pruchase a show download but then read this no connection no show

I was going to make a purchase of a movie but then I read this.

Does this happen often ? I will not purchase if this happens. What is the point if I download sometjing I paid for so I could watch it where I don't have an internet connection and this happens. It's like saying buy this and almost be able to use it. I think I find another way.

Accepted Solution

Re: pruchase a show download but then read this no connection no show

nothought wrote:

Does this happen often ? I will not purchase if this happens. What is the point if I download sometjing I paid for so I could watch it where I don't have an internet connection and this happens. It's like saying buy this and almost be able to use it. I think I find another way.

Oh, that's horrible. I'm so sorry. No, the app issues "licenses" for downloaded content so there's a limit on how long your device can be offline before it expires but these are quite long for purchased content. If you're seeing this message, it is a bug.  I'll make sure the right people know and see if we can get this resolved ASAP. Very sorry to dissapoint.

-ComcastDan

View answer in context
Official Employee

nothought wrote:

Oh, that's horrible. I'm so sorry. No, the app issues "licenses" for downloaded content so there's a limit on how long your device can be offline before it expires but these are quite long for purchased content. If you're seeing this message, it is a bug.  I'll make sure the right people know and see if we can get this resolved ASAP. Very sorry to dissapoint.

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

thahks for the reply.

ComcastDan wrote:

nothought wrote:

-ComcastDan

Thanks for the reply. It does not make sense but there it was as part of FAQ section.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation