Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

poor service

New Poster

poor service

I have had at least 10 techs and supervisors at my home since October and my service still is not fixed.  Each time your team says everything is 'now working' and it is not.  three people this week.  and my tv service still is not right.

and because I called the  philippines to complain, I got a return call at 5:45 in the morning to tell me that because I was still having trouble my account had been upgraded to priority.  AT 5:45 a.m.!!!!!!  Very poor customer service.  I was tol;d that someone would call me on Saturday to make sure everything was fine, and I was not called.

Typical of comcast...all promises, no service.

Yet if I want to leave your company, I was told that I signed a contract and would owe in excess of $200. to get out of my cointract  Nice!!!!  Crappy service and I still have to pay for it.  

Expert

Re: poor service

johnturnergrey wrote:

I have had at least 10 techs and supervisors at my home since October and my service still is not fixed.  Each time your team says everything is 'now working' and it is not.  three people this week.  and my tv service still is not right.

and because I called the  philippines to complain, I got a return call at 5:45 in the morning to tell me that because I was still having trouble my account had been upgraded to priority.  AT 5:45 a.m.!!!!!!  Very poor customer service.  I was tol;d that someone would call me on Saturday to make sure everything was fine, and I was not called.

Typical of comcast...all promises, no service.

Yet if I want to leave your company, I was told that I signed a contract and would owe in excess of $200. to get out of my cointract  Nice!!!!  Crappy service and I still have to pay for it.  

hi, what problem are you having with the stream app and what device are you using (iOS, android)?