Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

live streaming tv shows

New Poster

live streaming tv shows

I'm snow bound, and needed to relocate to another location, due to no heat.  I was able to tie into a comcast hot spot, while using my account.  But, I can't seem to watch tv on the lap top.  I don't know if this means anything, when I sign in, which was just recently activated, it asks me for user name, email address and phone number, so the code can be text.  I never recieved the security code.  I tried using another phone to no avail.  I'm a senior so, my knowledge is limited.  Thanks   Joe

Service Expert

Re: live streaming tv shows

hobojo52 wrote:

I'm snow bound, and needed to relocate to another location, due to no heat.  I was able to tie into a comcast hot spot, while using my account.  But, I can't seem to watch tv on the lap top.  I don't know if this means anything, when I sign in, which was just recently activated, it asks me for user name, email address and phone number, so the code can be text.  I never recieved the security code.  I tried using another phone to no avail.  I'm a senior so, my knowledge is limited.  Thanks   Joe

stay warm! call 800-Comcast and select billing. Ask the representative to verify you have the correct phone number on the account.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: live streaming tv shows

Hello hobojo52, when trying to access content online are you asked to submit an email to have the code sent to or is there an email already in the send field? Have you checked your spam folder for the code? Are you able to stream using your phone or tablet? You can send me a private message by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and provide your phone number, full name, and account number so that I can verify your number on our end. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation