Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

big ten network

Regular Visitor

big ten network

I have now spent 3 hours on phone over 2 days with 5 agents trying to resolve this.

I purchase a sports package, includes SEC, Big Ten, Pac 12 etc.  When I attempt to watch on either the XFINITY app or the Big !0 2 Go app or log in via my laptop, I get the error message that this network is not included with my service - which is plainly wrong. I am watching Big Ten and SEC and PAC 12 on my TV.

The XFINITY app will play PAC 12 live but not the others.

I have deleted and reinstalled the apps as instructed; have changed password as instructed. No change.

In trying to fix this, the agents have now 1. ADDED BIG TEN ON DEMAND for almost $30 a month   I do not want this and want it removed,  2. ADDED XFINITY VOICE (today) I do not want this and what it removed.

Any ideas from XFINITY support?

New Poster

Re: big ten network

I have the same exact issue!  It is absolutely disgusting to be paying for something and have it lock you out saying that you need to update your subscription!!

Service Expert

mgoblue1984 wrote:

I have now spent 3 hours on phone over 2 days with 5 agents trying to resolve this.

I purchase a sports package, includes SEC, Big Ten, Pac 12 etc.  When I attempt to watch on either the XFINITY app or the Big !0 2 Go app or log in via my laptop, I get the error message that this network is not included with my service - which is plainly wrong. I am watching Big Ten and SEC and PAC 12 on my TV.

The XFINITY app will play PAC 12 live but not the others.

I have deleted and reinstalled the apps as instructed; have changed password as instructed. No change.

In trying to fix this, the agents have now 1. ADDED BIG TEN ON DEMAND for almost $30 a month   I do not want this and want it removed,  2. ADDED XFINITY VOICE (today) I do not want this and what it removed.

Any ideas from XFINITY support?

You will need to either visit your local Service Center or call back into Comcast to downgrade those services you do not want.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Still no answer, and no help for Comcast.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation