Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity tv

New Poster

Xfinity tv

The xfinity tv app will not complete downloads.  The file downoad gets to 75% and restarts. If I let it keep trying the file shows in downloads as waiting.  I have the same results on my Andriod phone and my iPad Pro 2 which points back to the xfinity tv app having the problem not the device I am using.  I have plenty of space on my iPad and once in a while a download will complete.  This seems to start about a week or so ago,  Before that I was able to download any show and more than one.  

I did a chat session with xfinity support and they opened a ticket but days later I have not heard from anyone and downloads are still failing.

Has anyone resolved this?

Service Expert

Re: Xfinity tv

Tdaniels90 wrote:

The xfinity tv app will not complete downloads.  The file downoad gets to 75% and restarts. If I let it keep trying the file shows in downloads as waiting.  I have the same results on my Andriod phone and my iPad Pro 2 which points back to the xfinity tv app having the problem not the device I am using.  I have plenty of space on my iPad and once in a while a download will complete.  This seems to start about a week or so ago,  Before that I was able to download any show and more than one.  

I did a chat session with xfinity support and they opened a ticket but days later I have not heard from anyone and downloads are still failing.

Has anyone resolved this?

re: iOS apple devices, a comcast employee has stated that there is a bug in IOS that will be fixed in version 10.2 now in beta testing. I have not read any posts that android had same problem. An android device appears unable to download to an inserted memory card, instead must load to the phone's own memory. Someone else may comment on that if the reference to android memory is wrong.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation