Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Xfinity stream app iPhone X

New Poster

Xfinity stream app iPhone X

The playback on purchased or streaming movies on demand does not allow for full screen. Unfortunate given good picture quality but a lot of wasted screen space.
C0CFA1B1-FBB8-4256-BBB8-1A342F29DB45.png
Expert

Re: Xfinity stream app iPhone X

CFM3 wrote:
The playback on purchased or streaming movies on demand does not allow for full screen. Unfortunate given good picture quality but a lot of wasted screen space.

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

New Poster

Same issue for me on iPhone X, but only for letterbox sized movies. Same sized movies on Amazon Prime streaming app completely fill screen and look great.
Official Employee

@CFM3, and  @Gregf11

I and look further into this issue. I'd like to check a few things on the backend to see if we can get this resolved. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.