Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity cloud storage percentage mismatch with dvr

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity cloud storage percentage mismatch with dvr

Hopefully Comcast Chad can help with this. Anyway, I've had xfinity TV app with cloud storage for over a year and never had any issues. About a month ago, suddenly my cloud storage space became significantly less than my home dvr. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around. Anyway, I had about 15 less dvr recordings on my xfinity TV app, yet the storage was 100% full, while my home dvr was only about 72% full, but had significantly more recordings on it. I posited a question about this before, but can't find it anymore. Please help
Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity cloud storage percentage mismatch with dvr

Vettehouse241 wrote:
Hopefully Comcast Chad can help with this. Anyway, I've had xfinity TV app with cloud storage for over a year and never had any issues. About a month ago, suddenly my cloud storage space became significantly less than my home dvr. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around. Anyway, I had about 15 less dvr recordings on my xfinity TV app, yet the storage was 100% full, while my home dvr was only about 72% full, but had significantly more recordings on it. I posited a question about this before, but can't find it anymore. Please help

You previous post was in the X1 forum.

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/DVR-Online-percentage-mismatch/m-p/2802117#M113704

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation