Xfinity app on 2016 smart tv

New Poster

Xfinity app on 2016 smart tv

Hi when is this happening?

Service Expert

Re: Xfinity app on 2016 smart tv

rkrausko wrote:

Hi when is this happening?

Xfinity has many APPS available for tablets and smartphone devices.   What APP are you looking for?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

The app that lets me watch live television on my smart tv without the use of a cable box. I know that you promised it nearly a year ago.

New Poster

I need one for my Samsung smart TV. Or maybe you can help me figure out how to use my roku currently. No cable lines in the house. We have xfinity Internet highest speed available. Our problem is we cannot run lines for cable in or out of the house due to its construction. (It's complicated) but I was hoping a cablecard would work. Having no luck with that and stumbled upon this forum while trying to figure out how to get my cable card to work...so can anyone help me ...1) find the app that works on a Samsung Smart TV. 2) figure out how to get this cablecard to connect to my TV, can't find a device for under $300. Or lastly 3) get my roku to be my primary source for cable...THANKS! -T
Service Expert

Sassymama wrote:
I need one for my Samsung smart TV. Or maybe you can help me figure out how to use my roku currently. No cable lines in the house. We have xfinity Internet highest speed available. Our problem is we cannot run lines for cable in or out of the house due to its construction. (It's complicated) but I was hoping a cablecard would work. Having no luck with that and stumbled upon this forum while trying to figure out how to get my cable card to work...so can anyone help me ...1) find the app that works on a Samsung Smart TV. 2) figure out how to get this cablecard to connect to my TV, can't find a device for under $300. Or lastly 3) get my roku to be my primary source for cable...THANKS! -T

you state you have Xfinity internet. you can put a splitter on that cable coax and subscribe to the x1 entertainment system. Once you have that equipment running, you can use ROKU (under beta testing now) for wireless connection to the other TV(s).

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation