Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Xfinity app not getting all channels

New Poster

Xfinity app not getting all channels

Anyone else having problems with the TV app today?

New Poster

Re: Xfinity app not getting all channels

Yes, I'm having the same issue. A great number of my channels are missing on the Xfinity app this morning.

Expert

Mspitale wrote:

Anyone else having problems with the TV app today?

just tried it on my Iphone/iPad/andorid phone and android tablet all seem to be working ok. Do you have a desk/laptop to try using the web browser version of xfinity x1 TV streaming at https://tv.xfinity.com/ ?

New Poster

I have tried on an android phone, an android tablet and a laptop with the address provided. I'm missing the channels on all 3.

Expert

SunnyK1 wrote:

I have tried on an android phone, an android tablet and a laptop with the address provided. I'm missing the channels on all 3.

using the Xfinity my account app, select the internet tab. does your modem model show there?

New Poster

I don't have the app. I'm not the primary account holder and there is not a lot I can do on that as a result. So I don't have it.

Expert

SunnyK1 wrote:

I don't have the app. I'm not the primary account holder and there is not a lot I can do on that as a result. So I don't have it.

Are you using the primary account signin credentials?  Or are you a secondary user on the Comcast account?