Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Xfinity TV Remote not listing all TV shows

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity TV Remote not listing all TV shows

My Xfinity TV remote app on my  iPad only loads shows up until 5:30 PM and the rest of the slots are blank. Sometimes it works but today the places where the scheduled TV show should be there are only blanks. As I said today Oct 2 12:27 PM the scheduled shows on my iPad only load up to 5:30 PM. I reset my comcast box but it did not help. Is there something wrong with the feed of show schedules coming from Comcast? I have been siting here for about 20 minutes and still no scheduled shows later then 5:30 PM will load and the iPad.

The TV Remote app on my iPhone does not show any shows at all.

I forced my iPad and my iPhone to reload the TV Remote app and the all of the schedules appeared.

Contributor

Re: Xfinity TV Remote not listing all TV shows

cdstusi wrote:

My Xfinity TV remote app on my  iPad only loads shows up until 5:30 PM and the rest of the slots are blank. Sometimes it works but today the places where the scheduled TV show should be there are only blanks. As I said today Oct 2 12:27 PM the scheduled shows on my iPad only load up to 5:30 PM. I reset my comcast box but it did not help. Is there something wrong with the feed of show schedules coming from Comcast? I have been siting here for about 20 minutes and still no scheduled shows later then 5:30 PM will load and the iPad.

The TV Remote app on my iPhone does not show any shows at all.

I forced my iPad and my iPhone to reload the TV Remote app and the all of the schedules appeared.

Yes, I was about to suggest you force quit and relaunch the app. That's worked for me too.