Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity TV Mobile App - returns "Available to watch in home only"

New Poster

Xfinity TV Mobile App - returns "Available to watch in home only"

Xfinity TV Mobile App - returns "Available to watch in home only".  We've watched several other Showtime epsodes in the past, but now the iPad only work in-home?  It's useless!

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity TV Mobile App - returns "Available to watch in home only"

2poodles wrote:

Xfinity TV Mobile App - returns "Available to watch in home only".  We've watched several other Showtime epsodes in the past, but now the iPad only work in-home?  It's useless!

I'm sorry you are having trouble. Can you give me a specific show with season/episode information so I can help?

Here are some tips:

• The rights to steam content outside the home are negotiated separately from the in-home streaming rights and are not always available. Premium networks such as Showtime are almost always available out of home so providing info on the show in question will help us diagnose the issue.
  • If you start watching a show in-home and use the "For You" "Recently Watched" row, you will sometimes see "In Home Only" but that same show has an out-of-home version available. Try searching for the show, viewing available episodes, and clicking "Watch" from the show page.
  • When you are way from home, select the "Available out of home" filter in On Demand or Live TV to hide the in-home only content..

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation