Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Stream TV app does not reflect current shows on the DVR

New Poster

Xfinity Stream TV app does not reflect current shows on the DVR

Recently, my Stream TV app stopped being updated with all of the newly recorded shows on the DVR.  I have reset my X1 box, ipad and uninstalled and reinstalled the app all to no avail.  Can you help?

Gerald 

Service Expert

Re: Xfinity Stream TV app does not reflect current shows on the DVR

JazzyGee1 wrote:

Recently, my Stream TV app stopped being updated with all of the newly recorded shows on the DVR.  I have reset my X1 box, ipad and uninstalled and reinstalled the app all to no avail.  Can you help?

Gerald 

run the Stream TV app. select menu (stack of papers icon) >> gear(settings) >> Sign Out

then force close the app, then start it running again and login, accept the terms and conditions. Working now?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Unfortunately not.  Some new shows are showing up, but the list is not complete.

Gerald

Frequent Visitor

Was this problem ever solved? My streaming space seems to be less than my DVR space.  The streaming site shows about 5% available and it doesn't have all the recorded shows from the DVR.  As with Gerald the looging off and goong through the login process does not add all the recorded shows from the DVR.  The cloud and the DVR appear to be out of sync.

Son

Service Expert

Anon197735 wrote:

Was this problem ever solved? My streaming space seems to be less than my DVR space.  The streaming site shows about 5% available and it doesn't have all the recorded shows from the DVR.  As with Gerald the looging off and goong through the login process does not add all the recorded shows from the DVR.  The cloud and the DVR appear to be out of sync.

Son

two different 'devices'. the cloud DVR will store a max of 60 hours (SD or HD) and makes room for scheduled recordings by deleting older recordings. The home DVR has 500 GB approximately and will store more programs.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation