Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Stream App on Apple TV

New Poster

Xfinity Stream App on Apple TV

I've been using the Xfinity Stream Beta on my Roku device, but the Apple TV is my preferred media player. Since the Xfinity Stream app on iOS provides a great experience and works so well, are their any plans to roll out an Apple TV version of the app?

Service Expert
Moved:

Re: Xfinity Stream App on Apple TV

New Poster

I have the same question - will there be an Xfinity/Comcast streaming app for the Apple TV soon?

Scott Smallwood
New Poster

Honestly, I don’t see it coming anytime soon, they need to create a contract with Apple to do so, most Apple devices don’t even support Comcast xfinity yet. It will come but it might be awhile.
Service Expert

Dosisek wrote:
Honestly, I don’t see it coming anytime soon, they need to create a contract with Apple to do so, most Apple devices don’t even support Comcast xfinity yet. It will come but it might be awhile.

my guess is you are not counting apple phones and tablets in your most devices sentence? They all work so far as far as I know.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Right why would they? Apple controls the largest market share of consumer electronics, yet comcast chose Roku... sigh ... I CANT wait until YouTube TV is available in my area! 

New Poster

Following.
Frequent Visitor

Me too. I am waiting for this. It would make great sense from a consumer standpoint. Come on Comcast! Get the deed done. You already have a head start with the iPad and iPhone.
Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 7 in conversation