Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Stream App not working on any of my devices

New Poster

Xfinity Stream App not working on any of my devices

My Xfinity Stream App has been working perfectly the past few months but all of a sudden it stopped working on all of my devices (iPhone, iPad, MacBook). I can't watch any of my recordings or anything on On Demand. And even when I try to download my recordings, it'll start downloading but then suddenly go back to 0%. I've tried everything from signing out of the app and back in, closing the app, deleting the app and redownloading it, clearing my history, using different wireless networks. My Xfinity Stream is working on any of my devices even on the website version on my laptop. Please help!
Service Expert

Re: Xfinity Stream App not working on any of my devices

jmic wrote:
My Xfinity Stream App has been working perfectly the past few months but all of a sudden it stopped working on all of my devices (iPhone, iPad, MacBook). I can't watch any of my recordings or anything on On Demand. And even when I try to download my recordings, it'll start downloading but then suddenly go back to 0%. I've tried everything from signing out of the app and back in, closing the app, deleting the app and redownloading it, clearing my history, using different wireless networks. My Xfinity Stream is working on any of my devices even on the website version on my laptop. Please help!

your recordings and much of the on-demand library as well as the full set of TVgo 'channels' should be available. You might want to run the Xfinity My Account app and select the internet tab and make sure the modem equipment and serial number is shown as assigned to your account.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Problem Solver

Re: Xfinity Stream App not working on any of my devices

jmic wrote:

Sometimes the app gets corrupted and you can try a cold reboot of your device then uninstall and then re-download and install. It has happened to me

and that was the fix that worked. Good luck!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation