Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

XFinity Stream ap says no programs for my filters

New Poster

XFinity Stream ap says no programs for my filters

My Xfinity Stream  TV ap on my android starting not working last week, says " No programs between__ and __ for your filters. Your filters have been cleared"  I had no filters set, and this happens all times of the day, home on my wifi, and away from home on XFinity wifi, or even with just cellular data. This happens on all 3 of my androids. It started last week. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled the ap, I have restarted my phone ( even though its all 3 of my phones) and we restarted our modem, even though it happens away from home as well. I CAN access On Demand, just not live tv. It doesn't even load the channel line up. When I try to reset any filters, it says " Unfortunately Stream TV has stopped" and gives me the option to report. I have, with no help.

New Poster

Re: XFinity Stream ap says no programs for my filters

I have just started last week having the same exact problem. I hope someone can help us.

Jim

Problem Solver

Hi there

Sorry for the trouble, and thank you for the report! Many users were getting blank All Listings grids due to a problem with the system that provides the grid data. We found and fixed the problem yesterday, so you should be seeing listings now. Please let us know if that's not the case so we can check to see if there's another problem that's specific to your account.

LHC

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I live in King County Washington and I'm getting the error code on my Android that says your settings have been changed and there's no available programming I've been watching MSNBC for for 5 months now with no problems what's going on I'm freak I'm freaking out I'm a janitor I need to hear this stuff I can't watch it at home because I'm at work obviously so I listen through it to my headphones please fix this my phone number 253-880-9475 and you have the information that I signed in with
Tags (1)
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation